- Type: Villa and dwelling
- Transaction: Sale
- Reference: VMABA506
- Pays: Morocco
- Ville: Marrakech
- Quartier: bab atlas
- Pieces: 5
- Chambres: 3
- Salons: 2
- Salles de bain: 3
- Surface habitable: 430 mÂ²
- Surface Terrain: 800 mÂ²
- Equipement: Air conditioning , balconies , Dining room , Equipped kitchen , Fireplace , Garden , Heating , Laundry room , Living room , Patio , security , Storage room , Swimming pools , vue sur lâ€™Atlas
Elegant, contemporary and refined duplex Villa with superb and spectacular views of the Atlas and the Palmeraie.
Spending on private plots of about 800 sqm of palm trees, olive trees and roses in the manner of Mediterranean gardens are in the spotlight.
The harmonious volumes open generously on the outside and thus realize the osmosis between gardens and interior. The fluid and intelligent layout of its spaces benefits from the best of today’s technology-building for your greater well-being and comfort.
Living area: 430 sqm
Land area: 800 sqm
It consists of:
– Living room
– Dining room
– Guest toilet
– Equipped kitchen
– 3 Suites with bathrooms and dressing room
– Storage room
– Staff accommodation with bathroom
– Swimming pool
– Double external walls of 30 to 50cm hollow brick terracotta with 9 holes (inside) and 6 holes (outside) with interposed thermal insulation rockwool.
– Air conditioning provided by heat pumps carefully hidden and particularly silent connected to ventilo (-convectors placed in the false ceilings and ensuring the air treatment of all parts including SDB (kitchen and common included).
– Individual infinity pools with basement technical room for water treatment with water tank, recycling pump and automatic chlorinator.
– Windows doors (sliding doors between partitions) 2.6 ml height clearing the opening.
– Fixed bays of the ground floor made of anti-intrusion glazing (stadip) and apron roller shutters safety extruded aluminum window doors.
– Carpentry parts “noble” oak of France with height of the doors and cupboards of 2.60m.
– Access doors made of solid wood with iroko exterior, wood species ensuring a perfect resistance to atmospheric agents.
– Irrigation of the garden by sprinklers and drip controlled by a server to program watering at its convenience for a perfect control of water consumption.
* The temperature of each room can be set independently of the others. The heat pump system allows significant energy savings and ensures perfect control of indoor temperatures and optimal use of energy resources.
– Between modernity and tradition
– Luxury and Zen spirit
– Color palette rich in nuances
Selling price: 420.000 euros
- ID: 66039
- Views: 62